Publish Html Applications - fast and simple
- Upload and publish html applications
- Assign security permissions to applications and components
- Build on web standards: No server side development required
Prototype - basic functionality only
- Many features like domain routing or staging support are not public yet
- Supported components: Data storage, User account management, Website CMS
- The set of components will be extended continuously
- Free to use: Feedback is welcome!
Easy to use building blocks - efficient and time saving
- 100 % managed service components
- Minimum dependencies in applications
- Compatible with all libraries and frameworks
Web application publishing
Nive goes a step beyond application hosting: the platform provides a unique publishing environment for applications and easy integration of development components as webservices. Routine tasks like user account management, access permissions or website cms can be installed and integrated with a few clicks or a few lines of code. No matter what kind of framework or programming language is used.
All interfaces and programming api's focus on open web standards html, javasrcipt, http and json for minimum requirements and highest compatibility for service consumers.
- Managed high level services
- Central web interfaces for all services
- Proxy and routing with build in security awareness
- Unrestricted application development
- Extensive administrations backend functionality
- Security and group management shared by all services
- Html application hosting
- User account service (js api and widgets)
- Data storage service (js api)
- Website cms service
Github repositories moved!
The github repositories of the open source applications have moved from github.com/nive-cms to github.com/nive. Please update your upstream links.
Outpost - alpha released
Outpost is a local html application development server for static file serving and CORS independent webservice integration. The server provides many development options down to interactive tracking and request modifications independent from browsers.> more
Service API test application
A new Service API test and demo application is available for download.
The test application demonstrates how use the service apis and provides a simple user interface to try it in a 'real application context'.> more
Prototype update #1!
A new Prototype version released
Subdomain publishing enabled: You can now access your applications through your exclusive subdomain e.g. myproject.nive.io. The subdomain name is your selected workapace name.
Public prototype released!
The prototype is meant to demonstrate the use of webservices as development components with high level interfaces. The published selection of components is focused on html applications, security and simple data storage.
Several functions like domain routing or server side application hosting are not available yet.
Stay in touch.
Nive cms 0.9.10b released
A new Maintenance and bugfix release of our open source cms!> more
Nive cms 0.9.9b released03/06/13 > open
Sign up for a developer account
The prototype is free, all you need is a developer account. Try out one of our example projects or create your own. Feedback is welcome.
Sign up to our newsletter to get a monthly update on news, technical improvements and new features.
Or follow on Google+
Upcoming Events - See you there!
Cancelled ! - Webmontag Bonn
Maybe next month. 17. Februar 2014, Waschsalon, Bonn, Germany
12. Octobre 2013, Startplatz, Cologne, Germany
The german Python conference 14. - 17. octobre 2013, Cologne, Germany
Pycon.de - Barcamp and Sprint
Barcamp and Sprint 18. - 19. octobre 2013, Cologne, Germany